To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission were prepared according to the paper MS template without author names and uploaded to the system. (https://ijcer.net/index.php/pub/libraryFiles/downloadPublic/1).
- The necessary documents for the "Copyright Transfer Agreement" and "Plagiarism Report" have been uploaded to the system.
- For papers that require ethics committee approval; Necessary documents are uploaded to the system.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I know that I have to have proofreading before the article is published.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.