To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
Copyright and Licensing
Authors who send their manuscripts to International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research read and approve the text of the responsibility statement on the screen of the control list when they upload their studies on the online system of the journal. As marking the box “I warrant that it is in conformity with the items above” at the end of the control list, it is deemed to have accepted the text of the responsibility statement.
The Text of the Responsibility Statement
- That the article presented has been the original work of the author(s),
- That all the authors have participated individually and taken all the responsibility in this study,
- That all the authors have seen the last form of the article sent and approved it,
- That the article has not been published in anywhere else or presented to be published,
- That the text, figures, and documents in the article do not violate the copyrights of the third parties, the publisher is not responsible for any claims or lawsuits to be made by third parties due to copyright infringement, and all responsibility belongs to them,
- That if the article is accepted for publication, it will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- By submitting their work to the International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0license, the author(s) are deemed to have accepted the following conditions:
- The copyright of the published article belongs to its journal.
- The author(s) authorize this Journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts an author's right to preserve the integrity and ownership of their work.
- All commercial rights related to the article belong to the journal.