To submit an article to our journal, first read the information in the author's guide section. Use the sample article template for the article. If you have questions, you can contact us.
Aims & Scope
The IJCER (International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research) aims to disseminate knowledge on educational sciences through on the issues determined within the scope of the journal. These topics are:
• Adult-Career, and Vocational Education,
• Assessment and Evaluation,
• Counseling and Student Services,
• Disabilities and Gifted Education,
• Educational Management,
• Elementary and Early Childhood Education,
• Higher Education,
• Reading, English, and Communication Educational ,
• Rural Education and Small Schools,
• Science, Mathematics, and Environmental Education,
• Social Studies and Social Science Education
• Teaching and Teacher Education,
• Urban Education
The IJCER (International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research) welcomes any papers on educational sciences. The articles should be original, unpublished, and not in consideration for publication elsewhere at the time of submission to the International Journal of Contemporary Educational Research (IJCER) and during the review process.
The IJCER is a refereed journal and has a double-blind review Any manuscript submitted for consideration in publication in the IJCER is reviewed by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area. No submission fee is required for manuscripts. The IJCER is a non-profit journal and publication is completely free of charge.